Whether it’s a concert or a corporate meeting, we take ordinary events and locations and turn them into unexpected, unforgettable experiences.
- Corporate business meetings
- Experiential marketing events
- Public spaces
- Art galleries
- Lobby installations
- Retail installations
- Projection-mapped set designs for indoor events
- Projection-mapped buildings for outdoor events, marketing promotions, and ad campaigns
- Projection-mapped freestanding installations, for both informational purposes (such as lobby displays) or artistic works
- Artistic works incorporating motion tracking & motion sensitivity
- Touch screen panels
- Lobby installations requiring interactivity with a user
- Virtual reality
Our team of designers has a wide skill set and range of experience in both the broadcast and live event arenas, and we enjoy working in any context.
We especially love creating custom content for live experiences and the unique challenges they present, such as unusual aspect ratios and large resolutions.
SOME OF THE PLACES YOU’LL FIND OUR WORK:
- On projection-mapped sets and buildings
- On LED surfaces
- On interactive touch screens
- On your TV
Many of our projects live in unique environments which require unique solutions. We fabricate custom set designs and installation pieces that are a perfect fit for each project.
We love to give back to our community. We teach workshops on some of our favorite things, which can range from projection mapping to Arduino to 3D printing. To see the most recent schedule, sign up for our newsletter on the "Our Info" page.